Monday, January 19, 2009

Photo shoot with KT Merry Photography



As some of you know I had some pictures taken by KT Merry photography last week. I have to admit at first I was stressing over this photo shoot but she made me feel comfortable so quickly. Katie made it so much fun. We laughed and talked through the whole thing.

If you or your groom do not feel comfortable in front of a camera it is a great idea to do an engagement session prior to your wedding day. Spend some time having fun with your photographer before your special day. You will get to know him or her better and by the time your wedding day arrives all the shyness is gone.

My pictures are featured on her website in the blog section. Take a look and see what she has to say. I thank KT Merry for the pictures. Next time I will bring the wine and cheese!!

1 comment:

Miami Party Rentals said...

Hello, I really appreciate posts which contain interesting info and which I am always eager to read! Great site!Led Screen Miami, Miami Wedding Venues, LED Dance Floor Miami, Furniture Rental Miami, Stage Rental Miami,