Sunday, January 11, 2009

International Event Design and Permanent Shows

I was invited to a meeting with the CEO of Permanent Shows yesterday afternoon. We discussed how International Event Design could work with their company in managing their events. Permanent Shows is an event production company that handles TV, film and video production. They also manage big events such as concerts, comedy shows, theoretical plays, fashion shows, corporate events and elite weddings. Since they are involved with TV and film they are also a talent management company, which manages actors, musicians, directors and producers.

I have been offered to take on the position of Director of Events for Permanent Shows. I am taking this offer into consideration and will notify them shortly of my decision.

1 comment:

Miami Party Rentals said...

Hello, I really appreciate posts which contain interesting info and which I am always eager to read! Great site!Led Screen Miami, Miami Wedding Venues, LED Dance Floor Miami, Furniture Rental Miami, Stage Rental Miami,