Sunday, November 9, 2008

Elite Networking Group

I was looking for the exact day of the next networking event with Brides.com so that I could update our blog with our new upcoming events. As I was logging into their blog I noticed that they have posted a picture of us at the Palms event. Thank you ladies!! If you are a part of this exciting event planning industry and would like to participating in this elite wedding professional networking group please look at their blog for information http://www.bridesinthelimelight.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Miami Party Rentals said...

Hello, I really appreciate posts which contain interesting info and which I am always eager to read! Great site!Led Screen Miami, Miami Wedding Venues, LED Dance Floor Miami, Furniture Rental Miami, Stage Rental Miami,