Wednesday, November 5, 2008

CARTIER PARIS!!



I recently received a letter from Cartier Paris thanking me for shopping at their location during my trip to Paris and notifying me that they would be interviewing me in order to inquire as to my experience as a customer of Cartier. They actually called me and I had a very pleasant conversation with the Managing Director of Europe. After she inquired further as to the details of International Event Design and my other company Dash of Style they have become interested in working with us and our customers. I am happy to announce that the customers of International Event Design will now receive a 10% discount with Cartier. This offer is valid through the Christmas Holidays. What a nice Christmas present!! Call me for the details! Other offers will become available throughout the coming year.