Monday, June 8, 2009

Weddings








I do not post pictures of weddings on our blog. I have preferred to post about community activities, networking events and any company news. I am making an exception and I am posting some wonderful pictures (as per the request of many) of one of our weddings held at the Deering Estate. Other pictures of this wedding are featured on Alain Martinez Photography's Blog.
If you are wondering why the money signs on the wall for their first dance..... well... there last name is Money. Really!

2 comments:

Indigo Events said...

The photos you posted from the wedding are very well taken and the evening looked nice. I am also a wedding planner in the Miami area and have just recently started blogging. My site discusses events and hilarious things that do go wrong and how we overcome them. Your blog is quite impressive and I love your attention to detail. Do you have any tips on how to engage audiences in your blog? Also, if you have any Event Oops stories of your own feel free to comment on any event and let our followers know about your story as well. Thank you for your time, Indigo Events.

Unknown said...

Fort Myers Catering