Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Brides.com Event at the Palms in South Beach

I attended the Brides.com event yesterday. It was a wonderful time. The Palms Hotel provided a beautiful venue for this event with an open bar throughout the night. The vendors that presented were outstanding. I truly enjoyed Donut Divas, I have to admit I am not a donut fan but these miniature donuts were incredible.. I had to stop myself!! Lola's Cupcakery- what could I say.. I'm speechless, I love the presentation, the packaging is beautiful, what a great idea for favors. Everybody did an incredible job.

We wanted to thank both Stephanie and Ela for inviting us and we look forward to seeing you soon at the Sea Aquarium in December for the next networking event.

Above picture: My good friend Addy Nunez owner of Do Me a Favor, Stephanie Bosco-Luca from Brides.com and Monica Porrata